WorldCoin (WDC) Trading 19.2% Lower Over Last Week
WorldCoin (CURRENCY:WDC) traded down 5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 20th. In the last seven days, WorldCoin has traded down 19.2% against the US dollar. One WorldCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC on major exchanges including Bittylicious and Cryptopia. WorldCoin has a market cap of $146,388.00 and approximately $20.00 worth of WorldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 21.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 14th, 2013. WorldCoin’s total supply is 119,606,941 coins. The official message board for WorldCoin is forum.worldcoin.global. WorldCoin’s official Twitter account is @WorldcoinGlobal and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for WorldCoin is /r/worldcoinalliance and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for WorldCoin is worldcoin.global.
Buying and Selling WorldCoin
WorldCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Bittylicious. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WorldCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade WorldCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WorldCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WorldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WorldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.