Banyan Network (BBN) Market Capitalization Reaches $244,169.00
Banyan Network (CURRENCY:BBN) traded up 8.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 21st. Banyan Network has a total market capitalization of $244,169.00 and approximately $112.00 worth of Banyan Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Banyan Network has traded 1.9% higher against the dollar. One Banyan Network token can now be purchased for $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges including Bibox, Ethfinex, IDEX and CoinEx.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Grin (GRIN) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00019027 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003311 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 43.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00000676 BTC.
Banyan Network Token Profile
Banyan Network Token Trading
Banyan Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, CoinEx, IDEX and Ethfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Banyan Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Banyan Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Banyan Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Banyan Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Banyan Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.