Endor Protocol (EDR) Market Cap Reaches $3.38 Million
Endor Protocol (CURRENCY:EDR) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. Over the last week, Endor Protocol has traded down 15.4% against the US dollar. One Endor Protocol token can now be bought for about $0.0043 or 0.00000043 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, Bittrex, Coinsuper and Bilaxy. Endor Protocol has a market capitalization of $3.38 million and $1.46 million worth of Endor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $91.27 or 0.00909095 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003756 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00006648 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001630 BTC.
About Endor Protocol
Endor Protocol Token Trading
Endor Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, Coinsuper, Bilaxy, Kucoin, DEx.top, CoinBene, Upbit, IDEX, Hotbit, Bittrex and Coinall. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Endor Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Endor Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Endor Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Endor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Endor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.