QYNO (QNO) Price Hits $0.0015 on Exchanges
QYNO (CURRENCY:QNO) traded down 10.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. QYNO has a total market capitalization of $1,618.00 and approximately $14.00 worth of QYNO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, QYNO has traded 30.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One QYNO coin can now be purchased for about $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC on exchanges including BiteBTC, CryptoBridge and Crex24.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0545 or 0.00000543 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded down 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Buying and Selling QYNO
QYNO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QYNO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QYNO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase QYNO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QYNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QYNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.