Steem (STEEM) 1-Day Volume Reaches $243,517.00
Steem (CURRENCY:STEEM) traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 22nd. One Steem coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.16 or 0.00001645 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Huobi, GOPAX and RuDEX. Steem has a total market cap of $56.82 million and approximately $243,517.00 worth of Steem was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Steem has traded up 3.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10,006.92 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $306.42 or 0.03063105 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $65.37 or 0.00653444 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00005450 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00018008 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0520 or 0.00000520 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Zetacoin (ZET) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
Steem Coin Profile
Steem Coin Trading
Steem can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: RuDEX, Huobi, Poloniex, OpenLedger DEX, Bithumb, GOPAX, Binance, Upbit, HitBTC and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Steem should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Steem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.