StrongHands Market Capitalization Reaches $33.12 Million (SHND)
StrongHands (CURRENCY:SHND) traded 4,550.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 9th. StrongHands has a total market cap of $33.12 million and approximately $2.00 worth of StrongHands was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, StrongHands has traded 4,623.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One StrongHands coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX, CoinExchange, Graviex and Crex24.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 21.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 29th, 2015. StrongHands’ total supply is 16,080,116,083,983 coins and its circulating supply is 9,319,884,910,528 coins. The Reddit community for StrongHands is /r/stronghands and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. StrongHands’ official Twitter account is @SHNDcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for StrongHands is www.stronghands.info.
Buying and Selling StrongHands
StrongHands can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Graviex, CryptoBridge, Coindeal, CoinExchange, BiteBTC, Trade Satoshi and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StrongHands directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade StrongHands should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase StrongHands using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for StrongHands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StrongHands and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.