Diamond Trading 7.5% Lower This Week (DMD)
Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 10th. One Diamond coin can currently be bought for about $0.58 or 0.00006774 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Livecoin and CryptoBridge. Diamond has a total market cap of $1.94 million and approximately $896.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Diamond has traded 7.5% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002367 BTC.
- Karma (KRM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000043 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algorithm is ASIC resistant Grøstl. 4.38 million total coins. Block solving target time ~ 100 seconds. Low transaction fee at 0.001. Mean time per block under 60 seconds. Difficulty retargets at every block. Endless Hybrid Network Security. Transaction Message. Fast and secure transactions with 6 required confirmations. Provision for continuous promotion and development. Brand new code base with up to date security patches and significant performance improvements. “
Buying and Selling Diamond
Diamond can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Diamond should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.