Expanse (EXP) Price Tops $0.0786 on Top Exchanges
Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded down 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 10th. One Expanse coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0786 or 0.00000920 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Bittrex, YoBit and Upbit. Expanse has a market cap of $1.27 million and approximately $42,105.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Expanse has traded down 9.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0953 or 0.00001116 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Algorithm: Dagger – Block Reward: 8 – Gas Limit: 31415926 – Block Target: 60 seconds – Listen Port: 42786 – RPC Port: 9656 – Reserve: 11 Million (Community Managed) “
Buying and Selling Expanse
Expanse can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, BiteBTC, Bittrex, Upbit, Cryptopia and Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Expanse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Expanse should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Expanse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.