VideoCoin Hits Market Cap of $3.95 Million (VID)
VideoCoin (CURRENCY:VID) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. VideoCoin has a total market capitalization of $3.95 million and $653,041.00 worth of VideoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One VideoCoin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.25 or 0.00003018 BTC on popular exchanges including KuCoin, CoinExchange and Beaxy. During the last week, VideoCoin has traded up 16.8% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002115 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded 107.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. VideoCoin’s official message board is medium.com/videocoin. The official website for VideoCoin is www.videocoin.io.
Buying and Selling VideoCoin
VideoCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Beaxy, KuCoin and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VideoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VideoCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VideoCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VideoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VideoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.