Dash (DASH) Reaches Market Cap of $629.37 Million
Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded up 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 17th. Dash has a total market cap of $629.37 million and approximately $207.02 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dash coin can now be purchased for approximately $69.16 or 0.00854011 BTC on popular exchanges including Bitfinex, Kucoin, Liqui and Koineks. Over the last week, Dash has traded down 4.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003604 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 42.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0815 or 0.00001006 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Dash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Difficulty retargets each blockBlock reward decreases each block according to the formula: BaseReward = (MSupply – A)/218, where MSupply = (264 – 1) atomic units and 'A' is amount of already generated coinsPOW mechanism is a voting system for users”
Dash Coin Trading
Dash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Koineks, Coinrail, C-Patex, B2BX, Gate.io, Ovis, Mercatox, ACX, CoinEx, C-CEX, BTC Trade UA, Upbit, Cryptomate, Bitfinex, TradeOgre, Bithumb, Bitsane, Negocie Coins, Kucoin, Kuna, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, Trade By Trade, OKEx, Coindeal, Binance, Poloniex, CryptoBridge, BiteBTC, Trade Satoshi, Indodax, CEX.IO, Stocks.Exchange, Liqui, ABCC, WazirX, Altcoin Trader, Coinsquare, Bittrex, Bleutrade, Bitinka, BitBay, LBank, Bittylicious, BX Thailand, Exrates, Coinroom, Bit-Z, Liquid, Sistemkoin, Graviex, Iquant, Cryptopia, Waves Decentralized Exchange, LocalTrade, Coinbe, Huobi, YoBit, HBUS, BitFlip, xBTCe, Crex24, Kraken, Exmo, Livecoin, Instant Bitex, Bitbns, CoinExchange, COSS, ZB.COM, Tidex, Coinhub, Braziliex, Coinsuper, WEX, C2CX, Tux Exchange, OpenLedger DEX, SouthXchange and Bisq. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.