ADAMANT Messenger Hits One Day Volume of $133.00 (ADM)
ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 20th. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can now be bought for $0.0105 or 0.00000131 BTC on popular exchanges including BiteBTC, IDCM and Bit-Z. During the last week, ADAMANT Messenger has traded 5.4% lower against the dollar. ADAMANT Messenger has a total market cap of $871,756.00 and $133.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00036235 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002329 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0799 or 0.00000987 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
ADAMANT Messenger Coin Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ADAMANT Messenger Coin Trading
ADAMANT Messenger can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, IDCM and BiteBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ADAMANT Messenger should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ADAMANT Messenger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.