Ultimate Secure Cash Market Cap Hits $110,110.00 (USC)
Ultimate Secure Cash (CURRENCY:USC) traded 5.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 20th. One Ultimate Secure Cash coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0106 or 0.00000130 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Livecoin. Ultimate Secure Cash has a total market capitalization of $110,110.00 and $267.00 worth of Ultimate Secure Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Ultimate Secure Cash has traded down 25.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- HiCoin (XHI) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
About Ultimate Secure Cash
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 9th, 2017. Ultimate Secure Cash’s total supply is 38,602,656 coins and its circulating supply is 10,343,113 coins. The official website for Ultimate Secure Cash is ultimatesecurecash.info. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official Twitter account is @USC_Care.
Ultimate Secure Cash Coin Trading
Ultimate Secure Cash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultimate Secure Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ultimate Secure Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ultimate Secure Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ultimate Secure Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultimate Secure Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.