Obyte (GBYTE) Reaches 24-Hour Volume of $26,292.00
Obyte (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded down 6.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 21st. During the last week, Obyte has traded 3.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Obyte coin can now be bought for approximately $19.82 or 0.00240830 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including UPbit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. Obyte has a market cap of $13.95 million and $26,292.00 worth of Obyte was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003310 BTC.
- Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- IoT Chain (ITC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001315 BTC.
- Poseidon Network (QQQ) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- DEXON (DXN) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001942 BTC.
Buying and Selling Obyte
Obyte can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, UPbit and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Obyte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Obyte should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Obyte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Obyte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Obyte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.