BitBall Price Reaches $0.0015 on Top Exchanges (BTB)
BitBall (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 57.7% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. BitBall has a total market cap of $120,864.00 and $84,429.00 worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitBall token can currently be bought for about $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. During the last week, BitBall has traded 4.6% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- FLO (FLO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001148 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0697 or 0.00000788 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 13th, 2013. BitBall’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 79,539,984 tokens. BitBall’s official website is www.bitball-btb.com. BitBall’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for BitBall is medium.com/@bitballerc20.
Buying and Selling BitBall
BitBall can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC and Instant Bitex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBall should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitBall using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBall and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.