Insights Network Market Capitalization Tops $1.96 Million (INSTAR)
Insights Network (CURRENCY:INSTAR) traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Over the last seven days, Insights Network has traded 16.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Insights Network has a total market cap of $1.96 million and approximately $19,022.00 worth of Insights Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Insights Network token can now be bought for about $0.0135 or 0.00000149 BTC on popular exchanges including Bibox, Bancor Network and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00043366 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $672.70 or 0.07431356 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002468 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0909 or 0.00001004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00015347 BTC.
Insights Network Token Profile
Buying and Selling Insights Network
Insights Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Bancor Network and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insights Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Insights Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Insights Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Insights Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insights Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.