NEO (NEO) Trading 0.5% Higher Over Last 7 Days
NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded up 4.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Over the last week, NEO has traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar. NEO has a market capitalization of $783.76 million and $424.15 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NEO coin can now be bought for $11.11 or 0.00122707 BTC on major exchanges including CoinEx, Ovis, Switcheo Network and Coinnest.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003124 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011079 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.61 or 0.00227560 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $134.94 or 0.01490276 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00030872 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00022664 BTC.
NEO Coin Trading
NEO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Switcheo Network, OTCBTC, BCEX, Ovis, Kucoin, Coinsuper, Koinex, BitMart, CoinBene, Tidebit, Huobi, CoinEgg, CoinEx, BigONE, Allcoin, Coinrail, LBank, DragonEX, TDAX, Coinnest, Bitinka, COSS, ZB.COM, BitForex, Bittrex, OKEx, Exrates, Upbit, Gate.io, Cobinhood, Cryptopia, Bibox, Bitbns, Bitfinex, Liquid, Livecoin and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.