Waves Tops 24 Hour Trading Volume of $17.91 Million (WAVES)
Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded 3.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 10th. Waves has a market capitalization of $79.86 million and $17.91 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Waves has traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Waves coin can now be bought for $0.80 or 0.00008793 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, BCEX, Indodax and Liqui.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00024168 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008637 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005187 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011281 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001006 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00010726 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 21.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000295 BTC.
Waves Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework Extensible solution: In order to fix the need for a mandatory hard fork when creating a new type of transaction on the NXT Platform (forcing network client software updates) WAVES offers plug-ins that are not included in the core software module, but are instead installed as an extension on top of it. “
Buying and Selling Waves
Waves can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Tidex, LiteBit.eu, Kuna, Liqui, Exmo, Huobi, HitBTC, Binance, Livecoin, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Exrates, Bitbns, Stocks.Exchange, Gate.io, Cryptohub, OKEx, Indodax, YoBit, Coinrail, Bittrex, COSS, Coinbe and BCEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Waves using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.