Metal Market Capitalization Reaches $18.37 Million (MTL)
Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 14th. One Metal token can currently be purchased for about $0.35 or 0.00004022 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, OKEx, Upbit and Huobi. Metal has a market capitalization of $18.37 million and $3.12 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Metal has traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003086 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011664 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.94 or 0.00242574 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $125.26 or 0.01451276 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0733 or 0.00000849 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.99 or 0.00034695 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.53 or 0.00145213 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00014037 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Buying and Selling Metal
Metal can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, IDEX, Binance, Huobi, Kyber Network, Livecoin, Tidex, Cryptopia, OKEx and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metal should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Metal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.