Stratis Price Reaches $0.30 on Exchanges (STRAT)
Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded 0.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 15th. In the last week, Stratis has traded down 2.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Stratis coin can now be bought for $0.30 or 0.00003536 BTC on major exchanges including Bithumb, Binance, SouthXchange and Coinrail. Stratis has a total market capitalization of $30.01 million and approximately $489,035.00 worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005689 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0877 or 0.00001029 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0748 or 0.00000878 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001760 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004728 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.30 or 0.00062157 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000054 BTC.
Stratis Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Stratis
Stratis can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptomate, Poloniex, HitBTC, SouthXchange, Livecoin, Upbit, Binance, Bittrex, Crex24, Bithumb, Coinrail, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Bittylicious and Trade By Trade. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stratis should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stratis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.