Dragonchain Trading 10.6% Lower This Week (DRGN)
Dragonchain (CURRENCY:DRGN) traded 3.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 19th. Over the last seven days, Dragonchain has traded 10.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Dragonchain token can now be bought for approximately $0.0300 or 0.00000365 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Gate.io, Bancor Network and LATOKEN. Dragonchain has a total market capitalization of $7.16 million and approximately $35,937.00 worth of Dragonchain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003107 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012276 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.79 or 0.00228416 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $112.02 or 0.01361938 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0649 or 0.00000789 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00033546 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.82 or 0.00143665 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000086 BTC.
Dragonchain Token Profile
Dragonchain Token Trading
Dragonchain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc, CoinExchange, Gate.io, IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kucoin, LATOKEN, Bancor Network, Allcoin and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragonchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dragonchain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dragonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dragonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.