Golem (GNT) Price Tops $0.0429 on Exchanges
Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 19th. One Golem token can now be purchased for $0.0429 or 0.00000522 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Zebpay, BitMart, BitBay and Ethfinex. Golem has a total market capitalization of $42.06 million and approximately $2.74 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Golem has traded 5.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003107 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012276 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.79 or 0.00228416 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $112.02 or 0.01361938 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0649 or 0.00000789 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00033546 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.82 or 0.00143665 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000086 BTC.
Golem Token Profile
Buying and Selling Golem
Golem can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Bithumb, HitBTC, Tidex, Binance, BitMart, Upbit, WazirX, Liqui, YoBit, OOOBTC, BitBay, Livecoin, Huobi, Poloniex, GOPAX, CoinExchange, Tux Exchange, Gate.io, Cobinhood, Vebitcoin, BigONE, Coinbe, DragonEX, Iquant, Bitbns, Mercatox, Koinex, Bittrex, Zebpay, Braziliex, Cryptopia, Ethfinex and ABCC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Golem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Golem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.