Loopring (LRC) Hits 24-Hour Trading Volume of $3.09 Million
Loopring (CURRENCY:LRC) traded down 3.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 19th. In the last seven days, Loopring has traded down 11.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Loopring token can now be purchased for about $0.0280 or 0.00000341 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, HitBTC, Bithumb and OKEx. Loopring has a total market cap of $25.66 million and approximately $3.09 million worth of Loopring was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003129 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012281 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.75 or 0.00228144 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $111.71 or 0.01359277 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00000796 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00033352 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.84 or 0.00144074 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000085 BTC.
Loopring Token Profile
Buying and Selling Loopring
Loopring can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, AirSwap, OKEx, HitBTC, Gate.io, CoinExchange, Binance, Bitbns, Upbit, IDAX, Bithumb, Tokenomy, DragonEX, YoBit, Bittrex, IDEX and OTCBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loopring directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loopring should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Loopring using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.