Cosmos (ATOM) Tops One Day Volume of $153.81 Million
Cosmos (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded down 5.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on December 3rd. Cosmos has a market capitalization of $675.64 million and approximately $153.81 million worth of Cosmos was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cosmos coin can currently be bought for about $3.54 or 0.00049265 BTC on popular exchanges including BitForex, GDAC, Coinone and Hotbit. During the last seven days, Cosmos has traded up 0.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- GAPS (GAP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.96 or 0.00096718 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0908 or 0.00001262 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0850 or 0.00001182 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.14 or 0.00071497 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7,192.77 or 0.99921714 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 23.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003249 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000455 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 51.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Cosmos Coin Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Cosmos
Cosmos can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, BitForex, GDAC and Coinone. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cosmos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cosmos should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cosmos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cosmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cosmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.