EUNO (EUNO) Price Hits $0.0059 on Exchanges
EUNO (CURRENCY:EUNO) traded down 10.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 3rd. EUNO has a market capitalization of $175,947.00 and $949.00 worth of EUNO was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, EUNO has traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One EUNO coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0059 or 0.00000082 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Axe (AXE) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006830 BTC.
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001564 BTC.
- Purex (PUREX) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Dollar International (DOLLAR) traded up 247% against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00051948 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0392 or 0.00000546 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded 47.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000043 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 29th, 2018. EUNO’s total supply is 33,196,000 coins and its circulating supply is 29,701,294 coins. The Reddit community for EUNO is /r/EunoCoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EUNO’s official website is www.euno.co. EUNO’s official Twitter account is @EunoCoin.
EUNO Coin Trading
EUNO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EUNO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EUNO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EUNO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EUNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EUNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.