Hashgard Trading 4.3% Lower This Week (GARD)
Hashgard (CURRENCY:GARD) traded down 2.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. One Hashgard token can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, Hotbit and IDEX. Over the last seven days, Hashgard has traded 4.3% lower against the dollar. Hashgard has a market capitalization of $2.43 million and $613,804.00 worth of Hashgard was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003009 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013315 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.76 or 0.00208441 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $96.14 or 0.01271622 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000741 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00027202 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.08 or 0.00120044 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000092 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hashgard Foundation Ltd., is a non-profit organization registered in Singapore that dedicated to promote the development of blockchain technology to the world. In 2018, Hashgard Foundation established the open source public blockchain project Hashgard, as the underlying platform for future digital financial innovation and organizational collaboration, supporting users to conduct research and application development based on this platform, and promote the ecological development of public blockchains.”
Buying and Selling Hashgard
Hashgard can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, IDEX and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hashgard directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hashgard should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hashgard using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hashgard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hashgard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.