MonetaryUnit Reaches Market Capitalization of $907,192.00 (MUE)
MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded 10.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on December 9th. MonetaryUnit has a market cap of $907,192.00 and approximately $784.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MonetaryUnit coin can currently be bought for about $0.0051 or 0.00000068 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, Bittrex, CryptoBridge and Upbit. Over the last seven days, MonetaryUnit has traded up 34.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009979 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003070 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005685 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 25.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded down 59.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded 24.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
MonetaryUnit Coin Profile
MonetaryUnit Coin Trading
MonetaryUnit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bittylicious, CoinExchange, Upbit and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonetaryUnit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonetaryUnit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MonetaryUnit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.