U Network Price Tops $0.0005 on Top Exchanges (UUU)
U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on December 9th. One U Network token can now be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges including DEx.top, DDEX, HADAX and IDEX. U Network has a market capitalization of $3.60 million and approximately $112,117.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, U Network has traded 5.3% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
About U Network
U Network Token Trading
U Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC, DDEX, Bibox, DEx.top and HADAX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire U Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy U Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.