SingularityNET (AGI) Price Hits $0.0185 on Exchanges
SingularityNET (CURRENCY:AGI) traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 11th. SingularityNET has a total market cap of $9.98 million and approximately $149,275.00 worth of SingularityNET was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, SingularityNET has traded down 11.7% against the U.S. dollar. One SingularityNET token can now be purchased for $0.0185 or 0.00000255 BTC on exchanges including Ethfinex, Binance, Tidex and DragonEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003078 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00014037 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.89 or 0.00204787 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $95.41 or 0.01312215 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0536 or 0.00000737 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00030278 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.61 or 0.00118386 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
SingularityNET Token Profile
Buying and Selling SingularityNET
SingularityNET can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Kucoin, IDEX, Tidex, Ethfinex, DragonEX and Binance. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularityNET directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SingularityNET should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SingularityNET using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SingularityNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularityNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.