Electroneum Price Reaches $0.0035 on Top Exchanges (ETN)
Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded 3.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on December 13th. Over the last week, Electroneum has traded 8.9% lower against the US dollar. Electroneum has a market capitalization of $34.88 million and approximately $153,091.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Electroneum coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0035 or 0.00000048 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, Cryptohub, Cryptomate and Liquid.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 21.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Electroneum Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 9,920,688,364 coins. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Electroneum is electroneum.com/blog. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Electroneum is electroneum.com.
Buying and Selling Electroneum
Electroneum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Kucoin, TradeOgre, Bitbns, Liquid, Cryptomate, CoinBene and Cryptohub. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electroneum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.