Ardor (ARDR) Market Cap Hits $40.14 Million
Ardor (CURRENCY:ARDR) traded up 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on January 14th. Ardor has a total market capitalization of $40.14 million and $1.87 million worth of Ardor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Ardor has traded 0.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Ardor coin can now be purchased for $0.0402 or 0.00000464 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Stocks.Exchange, Bittrex and Upbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00007817 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008986 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002004 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0382 or 0.00000436 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
Buying and Selling Ardor
Ardor can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Stocks.Exchange, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, OKEx, Poloniex, Binance and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ardor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ardor should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ardor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ardor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ardor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.