AmsterdamCoin Trading 162.9% Higher Over Last Week (AMS)
AmsterdamCoin (CURRENCY:AMS) traded 180.1% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 15th. During the last seven days, AmsterdamCoin has traded up 162.9% against the dollar. One AmsterdamCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit. AmsterdamCoin has a market capitalization of $73,642.00 and $111.00 worth of AmsterdamCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 42.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 14th, 2015. AmsterdamCoin’s total supply is 81,469,427 coins and its circulating supply is 50,201,886 coins. AmsterdamCoin’s official Twitter account is @amsterdam_coin. The official website for AmsterdamCoin is amsterdamcoin.com.
AmsterdamCoin Coin Trading
AmsterdamCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AmsterdamCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AmsterdamCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AmsterdamCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AmsterdamCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AmsterdamCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.