Bean Cash (BITB) Reaches Market Cap of $1.79 Million
Bean Cash (CURRENCY:BITB) traded 27.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 12th. One Bean Cash coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $10.39, $7.50, $20.33 and $24.68. Over the last seven days, Bean Cash has traded up 39.5% against the U.S. dollar. Bean Cash has a market cap of $1.79 million and $12.00 worth of Bean Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Bean Cash Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bean Cash
Bean Cash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $18.94, $7.50, $20.33, $32.15, $24.68, $50.98, $24.43, $13.77, $10.39, $5.60, $33.94 and $51.55. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bean Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bean Cash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bean Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Bean Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bean Cash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.