PotCoin Price Up 8% Over Last Week (POT)
PotCoin (CURRENCY:POT) traded 4.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 16th. During the last seven days, PotCoin has traded 8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One PotCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0062 or 0.00000071 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Poloniex, Bittrex and Bleutrade. PotCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.38 million and $417.00 worth of PotCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8,651.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $161.50 or 0.01866356 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $320.08 or 0.03698973 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $56.30 or 0.00650636 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $64.56 or 0.00746040 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.17 or 0.00094417 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00009962 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00025978 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $49.09 or 0.00567260 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000027 BTC.
Buying and Selling PotCoin
PotCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bleutrade, Tux Exchange, Poloniex, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Trade By Trade. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PotCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PotCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PotCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PotCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PotCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.