Cream (CRM) Market Cap Hits $28,796.00
Cream (CURRENCY:CRM) traded down 10.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 17th. Cream has a market capitalization of $28,796.00 and $16.00 worth of Cream was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Cream has traded 50.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Cream coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit, Cryptohub and BiteBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $106.07 or 0.01190648 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.82 or 0.00054068 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00032184 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.43 or 0.00229332 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007798 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.51 or 0.00073059 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001887 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded 49.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 1st, 2017. Cream’s total supply is 45,108,749 coins. Cream’s official message board is cream.technology. Cream’s official website is creamcoin.com. Cream’s official Twitter account is @creamcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Cream Coin Trading
Cream can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptohub, BiteBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cream directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cream should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cream using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cream Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cream and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.