Syscoin Hits One Day Trading Volume of $1.61 Million (SYS)
Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 17th. Syscoin has a market cap of $13.80 million and $1.61 million worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Syscoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0240 or 0.00000269 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, Bittrex, Poloniex and Upbit. During the last seven days, Syscoin has traded up 22.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $61.45 or 0.00688612 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00009979 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0881 or 0.00000987 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008349 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0413 or 0.00000463 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00025331 BTC.
Syscoin Coin Trading
Syscoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade, Bittylicious, Tux Exchange, Sistemkoin, Bittrex, YoBit, Binance, Upbit, Poloniex and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Syscoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Syscoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Syscoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.