Qtum Price Up 15.9% Over Last Week (QTUM)
Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded 4.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on January 18th. In the last seven days, Qtum has traded 15.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Qtum coin can now be purchased for approximately $2.04 or 0.00022907 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, CoinExchange, OTCBTC and OKEx. Qtum has a market cap of $196.55 million and approximately $454.60 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BitBay (BAY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0342 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005835 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0474 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Qtum Coin Trading
Qtum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, Exrates, Huobi, ZB.COM, Coinone, ABCC, BigONE, Bleutrade, Coinnest, Liquid, Bit-Z, Bittrex, CoinEgg, Binance, HitBTC, Bitbns, GOPAX, Bitfinex, OTCBTC, Allcoin, Cobinhood, HBUS, Gate.io, Upbit, Ovis, Bibox, DigiFinex, Liqui, CoinExchange, Coinrail, Coindeal, Poloniex, Iquant, LiteBit.eu, BitForex, CoinEx, Crex24, EXX, OKEx, Kucoin, Livecoin, Bithumb, BCEX, LBank and Coinsuper. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qtum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qtum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.