Verge Price Tops $0.0039 on Top Exchanges (XVG)
Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded 0.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on January 18th. In the last seven days, Verge has traded up 15.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Verge coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0039 or 0.00000044 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bitfinex, BiteBTC and Binance. Verge has a market cap of $63.69 million and approximately $1.24 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.93 or 0.00672749 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00010222 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0847 or 0.00000951 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008070 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000258 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000447 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00024635 BTC.
Buying and Selling Verge
Verge can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Binance, Bitfinex, LiteBit.eu, CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, TradeOgre, SouthXchange, Graviex, Gate.io, Stocks.Exchange, Sistemkoin, Bittrex, HitBTC, Bitbns, Huobi, Coindeal, Upbit, BiteBTC and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.