Spiking 1-Day Trading Volume Hits $1.25 Million (SPIKE)
Spiking (CURRENCY:SPIKE) traded 4.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. In the last week, Spiking has traded up 15.7% against the US dollar. One Spiking token can currently be bought for about $0.0023 or 0.00000022 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS and Kryptono. Spiking has a market capitalization of $1.00 million and approximately $1.25 million worth of Spiking was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.97 or 0.00048396 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0651 or 0.00000634 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $638.26 or 0.06212550 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.35 or 0.00061819 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005033 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00024841 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003669 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded 26.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00093500 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001603 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Spiking is spiking.com.
Buying and Selling Spiking
Spiking can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS and Kryptono. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spiking directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spiking should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Spiking using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Spiking Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spiking and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.