CashBet Coin Hits 24 Hour Trading Volume of $478.00 (CBC)
CashBet Coin (CURRENCY:CBC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 16th. CashBet Coin has a total market capitalization of $1.69 million and approximately $478.00 worth of CashBet Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CashBet Coin coin can now be bought for $0.0092 or 0.00000094 BTC on major exchanges including $24.43, $51.55, $20.33 and $50.98. Over the last seven days, CashBet Coin has traded 14.6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00048175 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0610 or 0.00000624 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46.89 or 0.00479773 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $603.76 or 0.06178732 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.48 or 0.00066267 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00028085 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00005153 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- Multi-collateral DAI (DAI) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010085 BTC.
About CashBet Coin
CashBet Coin Coin Trading
CashBet Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.68, $24.43, $20.33, $10.39, $5.60, $50.98, $51.55, $18.94, $7.50, $13.77, $32.15 and $33.94. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CashBet Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CashBet Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CashBet Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CashBet Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CashBet Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.