Mithril (MITH) Achieves Market Capitalization of $5.02 Million
Mithril (CURRENCY:MITH) traded down 8.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on February 26th. Over the last seven days, Mithril has traded 28.5% lower against the dollar. Mithril has a total market capitalization of $5.02 million and approximately $1.93 million worth of Mithril was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mithril token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0065 or 0.00000074 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LBank, CoinExchange, Bithumb and Ethfinex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00007678 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00009791 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002638 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001388 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
Mithril Token Profile
Buying and Selling Mithril
Mithril can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, OKEx, HitBTC, Gate.io, DigiFinex, FCoin, LBank, Bithumb, Ethfinex, ZB.COM and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mithril directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mithril should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mithril using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mithril Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mithril and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.