Zilliqa (ZIL) Trading Down 20.4% This Week
Zilliqa (CURRENCY:ZIL) traded down 12.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 25th. During the last week, Zilliqa has traded down 20.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Zilliqa token can currently be purchased for $0.0062 or 0.00000067 BTC on popular exchanges including Tokenomy, AirSwap, Binance and HitBTC. Zilliqa has a total market cap of $61.07 million and $92.04 million worth of Zilliqa was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010914 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $235.42 or 0.02562620 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $19.63 or 0.00213726 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0628 or 0.00000683 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00037876 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.89 or 0.00129438 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Zilliqa Token Profile
Zilliqa Token Trading
Zilliqa can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, Kyber Network, BitForex, OOOBTC, BiteBTC, Korbit, GOPAX, Koinex, FCoin, UEX, DEx.top, Binance, Hotbit, Bithumb, Zebpay, BitMart, WazirX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), OTCBTC, Coinhub, Coinone, Gate.io, Ethfinex, DDEX, Tokenomy, Kucoin, HitBTC, Huobi, OKEx, DragonEX, Upbit, AirSwap, IDEX and Bitbns. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilliqa directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zilliqa should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zilliqa using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zilliqa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilliqa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.