EVOS (EVOS) Price Hits $0.0006 on Major Exchanges
EVOS (CURRENCY:EVOS) traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. One EVOS coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. EVOS has a market capitalization of $6,812.78 and approximately $7.00 worth of EVOS was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, EVOS has traded 14.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitball Treasure (BTRS) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $189.27 or 0.02062311 BTC.
- inSure (SURE) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- 1irstcoin (FST) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006494 BTC.
- Tachyon Protocol (IPX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0653 or 0.00000712 BTC.
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00010385 BTC.
- CONTRACOIN (CTCN) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00010095 BTC.
- Neutrino Dollar (USDN) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010888 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- Rakon (RKN) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0529 or 0.00000576 BTC.
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 15th, 2018. EVOS’s total supply is 10,606,778 coins. EVOS’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling EVOS
EVOS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EVOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EVOS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EVOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EVOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EVOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.