GoByte (GBX) Market Cap Tops $131,640.80
GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded up 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on May 23rd. One GoByte coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0179 or 0.00000195 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, GoByte has traded down 26.5% against the U.S. dollar. GoByte has a total market capitalization of $131,640.80 and approximately $2,245.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00000547 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Unknown Fair Object (UFO) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00013924 BTC.
GoByte Coin Profile
GoByte Coin Trading
GoByte can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoByte should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GoByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.