MedicCoin (MEDIC) 24 Hour Volume Tops $4.00
MedicCoin (CURRENCY:MEDIC) traded 11.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. One MedicCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptohub. Over the last seven days, MedicCoin has traded 21.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. MedicCoin has a market cap of $18,057.29 and approximately $4.00 worth of MedicCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004606 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0478 or 0.00000520 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000280 BTC.
Buying and Selling MedicCoin
MedicCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, BTC-Alpha, Sistemkoin, Stocks.Exchange, Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MedicCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MedicCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MedicCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MedicCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MedicCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.