Nucleus Vision Achieves Market Cap of $1.70 Million (NCASH)
Nucleus Vision (CURRENCY:NCASH) traded 1.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. One Nucleus Vision token can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinBene, Binance, BITBOX and Huobi. Nucleus Vision has a total market capitalization of $1.70 million and $112,850.00 worth of Nucleus Vision was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Nucleus Vision has traded up 2.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0747 or 0.00000813 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00042998 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $337.52 or 0.03673946 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.07 or 0.00055176 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002215 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00031069 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003249 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004390 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010908 BTC.
Nucleus Vision Token Profile
Nucleus Vision Token Trading
Nucleus Vision can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BITBOX, Bitrue, Upbit, Bitbns, IDEX, Binance, WazirX, CoinBene, Bittrex, Ethfinex, Huobi, Koinex and Zebpay. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nucleus Vision directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nucleus Vision should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nucleus Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nucleus Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nucleus Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.