Zilliqa (ZIL) Market Capitalization Achieves $99.10 Million
Zilliqa (CURRENCY:ZIL) traded down 3.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. Zilliqa has a total market capitalization of $99.10 million and approximately $28.57 million worth of Zilliqa was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zilliqa token can now be bought for $0.0098 or 0.00000106 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Gate.io, Binance and DDEX. Over the last week, Zilliqa has traded 9.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010904 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002163 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $192.79 or 0.02100632 BTC.
- TAGZ5 (TAGZ5) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.51 or 0.00092714 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.49 or 0.00179643 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.96 or 0.00043146 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00000734 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000164 BTC.
Buying and Selling Zilliqa
Zilliqa can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, AirSwap, Kucoin, Koinex, Bitbns, WazirX, Tokenomy, BiteBTC, OTCBTC, Gate.io, Upbit, DragonEX, Korbit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), GOPAX, Hotbit, FCoin, BitForex, HitBTC, IDEX, DEx.top, UEX, Huobi, Coinhub, DDEX, Coinone, Ethfinex, Kyber Network, OOOBTC, OKEx, Zebpay, Binance, Bithumb and Radar Relay. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilliqa directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zilliqa should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zilliqa using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zilliqa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilliqa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.