Sentinel Protocol (UPP) 24-Hour Trading Volume Hits $330,851.00
Sentinel Protocol (CURRENCY:UPP) traded up 1.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on June 3rd. Sentinel Protocol has a market cap of $6.30 million and $330,851.00 worth of Sentinel Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Sentinel Protocol token can currently be purchased for about $0.0157 or 0.00000163 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, GDAC, Hotbit and IDEX. Over the last week, Sentinel Protocol has traded 3.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002086 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00019032 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00012857 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00011604 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001882 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00013734 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00005787 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000427 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004516 BTC.
Sentinel Protocol Token Profile
Buying and Selling Sentinel Protocol
Sentinel Protocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, DDEX, Upbit, Bibox, Bittrex, IDEX, GDAC, Bilaxy and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sentinel Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sentinel Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.