Thunder Token Market Cap Tops $37.63 Million (TT)
Thunder Token (CURRENCY:TT) traded up 6.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on June 3rd. During the last seven days, Thunder Token has traded up 19.3% against the dollar. One Thunder Token coin can now be purchased for $0.0069 or 0.00000072 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bilaxy, Hotbit and Huobi Korea. Thunder Token has a market capitalization of $37.63 million and approximately $7.99 million worth of Thunder Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0961 or 0.00001000 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00042448 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $434.06 or 0.04519762 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002324 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.21 or 0.00054297 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00030927 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002827 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004316 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010462 BTC.
Thunder Token Coin Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Thunder Token
Thunder Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bilaxy, Huobi Korea, Huobi Global and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thunder Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Thunder Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Thunder Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Thunder Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thunder Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.