CryptoPing (PING) 24 Hour Volume Hits $1,494.00
CryptoPing (CURRENCY:PING) traded 6.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on June 29th. One CryptoPing token can currently be purchased for about $0.0220 or 0.00000240 BTC on major exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex, YoBit and HitBTC. CryptoPing has a total market cap of $197,673.72 and $1,494.00 worth of CryptoPing was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, CryptoPing has traded down 7.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded down 26.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010925 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001933 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.65 or 0.01731161 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.51 or 0.00169243 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.62 or 0.00050444 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00000709 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.17 or 0.00110996 BTC.
Buying and Selling CryptoPing
CryptoPing can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoPing directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CryptoPing should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CryptoPing using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoPing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoPing and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.