Diamond Market Cap Tops $1.12 Million (DMD)
Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded down 1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on June 29th. One Diamond coin can now be bought for approximately $0.32 or 0.00003492 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, Diamond has traded down 13.4% against the dollar. Diamond has a total market capitalization of $1.12 million and approximately $260.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002002 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- KARMA (KARMA) traded up 43.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000024 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algorithm is ASIC resistant Grøstl. 4.38 million total coins. Block solving target time ~ 100 seconds. Low transaction fee at 0.001. Mean time per block under 60 seconds. Difficulty retargets at every block. Endless Hybrid Network Security. Transaction Message. Fast and secure transactions with 6 required confirmations. Provision for continuous promotion and development. Brand new code base with up to date security patches and significant performance improvements. “
Diamond Coin Trading
Diamond can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Diamond should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.